frequently asked questions
what's in chatty matcha?
ingredients: reverse osmosis water, organic matcha (from Japan!), organic agave nectar (from Mexico!), organic natural flavors, organic gum blend, organic green tea extract.
and pumped full of nitrogen gas (~nitro~) to give it a creamy, velvety texture.
chatty contains 35 calories, 7g of sugar, and has 8g of carbs per 7.5 oz serving.
one chatty has the caffeine equivalent of an espresso (71mg).
chatty is all-natural, vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO.
how much is shipping?
we offer a flat discounted shipping rate of $5 within the continental US for orders of one 12pk.
orders of 2 or more 12pks within the continental US will receive free shipping.
what's chatty's shelf life?
12 months from when it's produced! if you order a 12pk, there will be a best by date on the case label, as well as on the bottom of each can.
how does the subscription work?
you can subscribe to receive a 12pk of chatty every 2, 4, or 8 weeks and will receive 10% off.
you can modify or cancel your subscription at any time.
i need help with an order or subscription or something else
please reach out to us here and we will get back to you asap!
Matcha is bursting with powerful compounds that provide many health benefits backed by science, proving that this super food is more than a super trend.
Did you know that matcha was the drink of the samurai? For thousands of years, samurai, monks, and Japanese royalty have relied on matcha in their daily routines for a boost of sustained energy and improved cognitive function.
Check out 7 of matcha's key benefits below:
1. Reduces anxiety: Matcha contains L-theanine, which is an amino acid that promotes relaxation by reducing stress and anxiety levels. If coffee causes you to feel anxious, jittery, have a fast heartbeat, or suffer from insomnia, matcha may be a great alternative for you because it contains L-theanine!
2. Reduces inflammation: Matcha is full of anti-oxidants, specifically a category known as catechins, which are known to be highly anti-inflammatory. Green tea is the best natural source of catechins, and matcha has more catechins than any other type of green tea. Long-term inflammation can lead to many chronic illnesses, and even cancer.
3. Improves cognitive function: Matcha has positive short and long-term impacts on brain health. The combination of caffeine and L-theanine in matcha improves cognitive function and increases alertness, and can also improve mood. Over time, matcha may decrease risk factors associated with dementia, Alzheimer's disease, mild cognitive impairment, and even stroke.
4. May help prevent some cancers: Studies have shown that many catechins have cancer-preventing capabilities. EGCG is the catechin with the strongest anticancer properties, and matcha is the best natural source of EGCG.
5. May help prevent heart disease: The catechins in matcha have many anti-inflammatory, anti-hypertensive, and anti-thrombogenic effects, and may reduce multiple risk factors associated with heart disease. They also protect soft tissue cells in the heart.
6. Boosts metabolism: Green tea is well-known for its metabolism-boosting properties, and this is again due to the presence of EGCG. This catechin increases energy expenditures and boosts fat burning. One study showed that taking green tea extract during moderate exercise increased the amount of fat burned by 17%.
7. May help protect bone, gum, and eye health: Matcha may present a new option for the prevention or control of osteoarthritis. Additionally, matcha may protect the delicate tissues of the gums and eyes from disease.